Campsite bookings Tournament 2022
Staying at Camping Kaizen
During the Kaizen Tournament, we will be setting up our own campsite on the area in front of Sporthal In de Bandert. For just €7.50 per person, per night (including entry to the tournament), you can pitch your tent, caravan, or camper van here. A delicious breakfast is also available in our canteen. As a guest of the Kaizen Tournament, you can also make use of the swimming pool in Sporthal In de Bandert free of charge, on Saturday evening (8:30 – 10:00 PM).
There is an event area around the sports hall, with electricity and water points. We will provide ample electricity points, and, of course, toilet facilities.
The organization's instructions must be followed on the campsite at all times. The costs of overnight stays should ideally be paid along with the registration fee.
Book your camping pitch now: [email protected]
If you would like to stay on the campsite, you should ideally book your pitch when you register for the tournament. Once you have paid, upon arrival you can collect a special wristband from the weigh-in card issue point in the reception area, or from the campsite manager. This wristband gives you access to the campsite.
The following rules apply at Camping Kaizen
- Open fires and barbecues are not permitted on the campsite.
- Please keep the campsite clean, there are plenty of waste bins available. If a waste bin is full, report it to the manager or in the canteen.
- Take care with glass: in the event of a breakage, clear away all the glass immediately
- Keep the toilets clean
- Show consideration for others (do not cause any disturbance)
- Camping is at your own risk. The Kaizen Tournament Committee/Judoclub Hercules cannot be held liable for any damage whatsoever.
- Respect other people's property and do not cause any destruction.
- Always follow the instructions of the campsite manager. In the event of a violation of the rules, as an organization we may decide to eject campsite guests from our campsite.
- Let’s all have fun together!